Predator Hunting Forum banner

Guided and Semi-Guided Coyote Hunts in Northern Missouri

6K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  NattyB 
#1 ·
I'm looking into setting up guided and semi guided predator hunts in Northern Missouri. Would be 3 day hunts. Semi-guided would be $900 and include lodging and food. Non-resident tags are $130. This will be thru R and J Outfitters out of Bethany, Missouri. We wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

#3 ·
And where would the lodging be ?

#8 ·
Can I ask how you are affiliated with R and J ? (we can do this in PM's if you'd rather)

#9 ·
I am working with them on a ladies only archery deer hunt as the hostess at their request. My husband and I both have been asked to guide predator and turkey hunts for them.Mainly my husband guiding cause of my work schedule and he has the time during the winter months. I have know both Ray and John the owners of R and J for 5 years. Part of their properties also neighbor our own in the northern part of the county.

#10 ·
Thanks for the info... I'll keep this in mind should i find myself traveling to your part of the country.

#19 ·
Best of luck in your outfitting and business. I'm sure your hunt and lodging is worth it. However, I just wanted to throw out a comment, but please don't take it wrong. I've paid guides to hunt bear, caribou, muleys and antelope. I suppose some would really like to shoot a coyote and paying for a guided hunt might be a perfect introduction to our great sport...but all the places I hunt, the landowner considers I'm doing them a favor.

I recently checked into the cost of baited hunts in ME, where I used to bear hunt. They are running some $1200.00. They are also complaining the yotes are killing their fawns and snaring for yotes has been restricted/illegal. Seems to me they should be setting up baits and paying people to man the guns.

Again, best of luck in your business, I just wanted this perspective out there, but in no ways faulting your endeavors.

Respectfully Submitted, NattyB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.