Predator Hunting Forum banner

Good Morning Predator Talk.

234K views 6K replies 96 participants last post by  knapper 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Good Morning Everyone! It's 70 here in Apache Junction, Arizona! Wind North @ 4 mph. Partly Sunny Today and a High of 93...

See less See more
#4 ·
Come on guys! Thanx but I was kind of trying to get you "all" to post your weather too!...it's getting close here to start predator hunting. ie: it's no fun to hunt when it's in the 100s... a pic is nice too...ie: some snow. We don't get to see much here in the desert...

#8 ·
Good morning to you all, it's 33 here now. We had snow yesterday morning (early for even us) and some light moisture overnight. Completely overcast. Going to try a stand late this afternoon.

#9 ·
Good luck Mike ! It's pretty much the same on this side of town azpredator, I'm just glad to be home. The rain and overcast skies were nice in Ohio but I like it here better.

#25 ·
Today it is to be high in the 40's what snow melted except in the higher elevations the snow is pretty much there to stay. One guy I was going to help move his boat home said he could not get his trailer out because he had 5" of snow at his place and his drive to the trailer is very narrow. So we have quite a bit up higher.