·
Super Moderator
22,824 Posts
Where are you moving to ?

·
Just a member...
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,445 ·
Superior or somewhere like it. We have to stay within two hours of Scottsdale so my wife can become a lead at her job. She works from home and can live anywhere but if she wants to be a supervisor she has to be within two hours of the office. It still give us a lot of places to choose. The problem is we have to find somewhere to rent, sell this place, and buy something all at the same time.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Superior or somewhere like it. We have to stay within two hours of Scottsdale so my wife can become a lead at her job. She works from home and can live anywhere but if she wants to be a supervisor she has to be within two hours of the office. It still give us a lot of places to choose. The problem is we have to find somewhere to rent, sell this place, and buy something all at the same time.
sell. then rent for a year. probably won't be much longer than that before the bottom drops out again and property will be cheap.

·
Super Moderator
22,824 Posts
Azure Font Electric blue Screenshot Gas

• Wow
Reactions: kiyote

·
Die Hard Member
2,396 Posts
We have been up to the 80s here and now are over cast like rain, which we need baddly. We have been 120 days with no moister over 0.15 of an inch. We have burned over 2 million acres so far this year. We get into the 50s at night and take a while to heat up. Fishing in the Sound has been poor close in where we fish the most, salmon have not showed up yet for the most part. Just waiting for them to arrive.

·
Super Moderator
22,824 Posts
I was hopeful that we had begun to cool off a bit but I guess I’ll have to wait a few more weeks. It was 85*F at 5:30am. Our monsoon has been decent this year. Hopefully a good bit of rain will fall far north of us to help replenish lake mead.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
lookin like we are gonna have about one more week of 100 plus and then back down around the low 90s maybe even some 80s coming soon. been a looong dry year , can't wait for that durn climate to change agin.

it has been the driest year around here that I can recall.

course I don't recall near as much as I used to. ;)

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
only 104 here today. but it is looking like today will likely be our last 100 plus day this year. even seeing some highs of 70 in the long range.
Now if we could only get a drop or two of rain.

·
Super Moderator
22,824 Posts
Hopefully Kay makes it wet all the way up to Canada.

Reactions: hassell
5441 - 5460 of 5499 Posts