Predator Hunting Forum banner
5421 - 5440 of 5447 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
welp back to the 80s for a couple days but more rain later in the week.
keep it coming Lord!

we are now sitting at about 95% of normal. the water year was looking pretty bleak a month and a half ago but turned out pretty good.

state wide is still a drought but my small piece of the world is looking good.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dry in mid-Michigan but about to get some liquid tonight. 80s here for the past few days, but we still have about two weeks of frost danger. Fruit trees are in blossom, so another crap shoot this season to get fruit. Planting another pear tree today, just in case we get lucky some year. A more normal cooling period after the rain. Skeeters have hatched.

·
Die Hard Member
2,445 Posts
We got our first rain a couple of days ago, not much but it brought down the the dust and pollen. We had not had any moisture in two months and the snow has melted. In other areas of the state they are having flooding due to the snow melt and ice jams on the rivers. We may hit 60 this Wendesday for the first time this spring and we have some frost warnings around the state. There was a staff sargent in the Army killed by a bear not too far from here in one of the training areas, and another one injured. no details other than what I told so far. Big rock slide in Seward and they blasted it to help stabalize it. There will be about a month of moving dirt and rock of the road to reopen it. Impressive video on the news.

·
Die Hard Member
2,445 Posts
We are to hit 70 or so today. Weather is a typacal spring. Great!! Some areas of the state have had flooding and others have fire danger warnings. They had a big land slide on a road out of Seward and have had to blast to stablize it before finishing it up on the cleanup. Anther two to three weeks closed.

·
Super Moderator
12,468 Posts
Dry in mid-Michigan but about to get some liquid tonight. 80s here for the past few days, but we still have about two weeks of frost danger. Fruit trees are in blossom, so another crap shoot this season to get fruit. Planting another pear tree today, just in case we get lucky some year. A more normal cooling period after the rain. Skeeters have hatched.
Did you get much of those wind storms your way, hopefully not.

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
Summer is upon us here in southern Arizona. My outside thermometer read 103* F today. The search is on for a cooler locale.

Reactions: hassell

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
I really like the temps that I see in so many other places, some of which you all live in. Then I look at the humidity. Yuk ! Our humidity today was 6%

·
equal opportunity critter killer
3,336 Posts
I really like the temps that I see in so many other places, some of which you all live in. Then I look at the humidity. Yuk ! Our humidity today was 6%
It's hard find a good combo.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
It’s going to be another hot one today. I’ve been out doing yard work since 5am. Gotta get it done before 8 if I know what’s good for me. 115 is the forecast

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
took the boat out for a couple hours yesterday for this year's maiden voyage just to give it a shake down. all is well. boat ran great.
fishing was a bit slow but we caught a few bass and crappie.

nine inch crappie this year. pretty good size for this lake

Reactions: SteveMc

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
It’s 108* here at 3:00… if I die at least I’ll be acclimated to my new surroundings!

• Haha
Reactions: hassell and kiyote

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
Good morning Eric. How are you ?

Reactions: hassell

·
Just a member...
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,440 ·
Good morning Don and hassell... I'm ok I guess. Haven't gone hunting in a long time. I'm trying to get this house ready to sell and move away from the valley. I need the money from the house to buy a fixer upper.

5421 - 5440 of 5447 Posts