Predator Hunting Forum banner
5381 - 5400 of 5447 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
high in the 70s one day 40s the next . just wish we could get a good storm ./ I envy you folks who get 10 or more inches out of one. we haven't got an inch since xmas.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
may mow my yard for the first time tomorrow and wake it up OR I may put it off one more week . 😁 but it is time!

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
45 here at 5:30. It’s nice to have a cool day.

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
The wind here has been pretty steady, not brutal, but it sure makes things dusty. Including my nose😖

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Minus 10°C here this morning with a brisk south wind , have had 4 in of much needed wet snow so I wont complain ..down to 32 cows left to calve ,glad they are mostly done ..things will sure green up when the temp comes back up..a poor pic but heres a peak at our 10 remaining sets of twins,still on mamas.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
I felt obliged to let my great granddaughters know what Easter is about. I also explained Good Friday. They were all ears.
That’s good to hear, lessons from Grandparents always seemed to go to a special place in my brain. I remember them like they were yesterday.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Snowed all day yesterday but not much of it stuck. Starting the day off at 33 degrees but we are heading for the 70s by the end of the week. Been a long time. Had the fire in the outdoor furnace going for 7 months already but it sure beats $4.87/gallon for home heating oil. Saving that stuff.

5381 - 5400 of 5447 Posts