Predator Hunting Forum banner
5241 - 5260 of 5268 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
looks like we will be in the 30s for highs for the next ten days or so . with very little chance of any precip.

perfect calling weather but I am on call at work so stuck close to home.

looks like I will be living vicariously through the posts of the PT

·
Die Hard Member
2,382 Posts
We have warmed up to 14. Saw some moose tracks at the edge of the drive way and wondered if they had lick the salt off the cars and they had not. Thought abought it a little bit and chuckled to myself that would have been supprising to come around the corner of the car and have a moose with its tounge stuck to the car. I laughed to myself. I am easely amused.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
2 degrees at wake-up and Bullwinkle wants to shoot trap today. Guess I'll suck it up, 'cause crow season starts Feb 1st and they need thinning out.
sounds like a good day to hook up the old nintendo game and plug in duck hunt!

Reactions: Glenwhey

·
Registered
336 Posts
That sure sounds good, Rick. I've been buying salmon at the supermarket and ignoring the price. Hopefully, I'll get some from Lake Michigan this year.

18 degrees at wake-up.

·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
I’m right there with you on ignoring the price of salmon. We have it once a week. I normally buy it on sale in bulk and cut and vacuum seal it. My supply is running low

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
rain snow mix forecast through the night . could be three inches in morning depending on when storm hits and how much rain we get first

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
not much of a storm last night . only lasted for about an hour but we did pick up a couple more inches of the white stuff

·
Die Hard Member
3,660 Posts
MORNING!!! - 11 THIS MORNING WHEN I GOT UP AT 7:30 AM, ALSO THERE WERE 11 DEER FEEDING IN THE YARD AT 9:00 AM------------WARMING UP NOW ONLY -1-----HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
glad to see you back skip!!!!!!!!

5241 - 5260 of 5268 Posts