·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
Just rain here.

Reactions: azpredatorhunter

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
got a couple inches of snow this morning. with maybe another inch or so through the night expected . looks like we'll have a white xmas. but I wouldn't be shocked if it turned to rain and we had a slushy mess.

that is the norm lately with the whole " global "... I mean "climate change" thing going on.

To all of my liberal, left leaning friends,
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To my right leaning, conservative friends,
Merry Christmas, God Bless You, and best of luck in the coming "Happy" New Year.

·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
Merry Christmas my friends. At 4:30 pm it’s cloudy 62* F, the fog has lifted the temp is dropping a bit and the ground is soggy from the inch of rain yesterday.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hard to imagine that Caliche softening up, YD. Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas. Here it was quiet. But, the great grandkids are headed for Glenway Acres Tuesday and staying through happy New Year. I'm stocking up on quiet now.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
welp .we keep getting mini storms of an inch or three of snow for the past few days .

mtns have gotten around three feet since xmas eve. 85 inch total so far at 7700 elevation

we are at about 107% of normal precip right now. maybe we''ll get full reserviors next year after all.

Reactions: hassell

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
we don't often get power outages here but I feel for those who do. when we do get them it seldom lasts more then a couple hours. I think the longest I ever went was two days . that was after a big windstorm and a tree came down on the lines behind my house , next block over. idaho power was behind for quite a while after that one.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Starting off at 30 degrees with several storms heading our way while the youngsters will be here (starting today). I was hoping for some snow, although we have a few inches already. Always liked the snow and time for me to step back in time and to act like 8 decades don't matter.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Starting off at 30 degrees with several storms heading our way while the youngsters will be here (starting today). I was hoping for some snow, although we have a few inches already. Always liked the snow and time for me to step back in time and to act like 8 decades don't matter.
till the shovelin starts. I am only halfway into my sixth and it wouldn't be hard to let the shovelin be put off by the heater.

but I suppose exercise it what keeps the blood pumping.

Reactions: Glenwhey

·
Registered
336 Posts
29 degrees at wake-up. Sledding was fun yesterday on a man-made hill in Owosso. Even had steps for climbing. Today, tow-behind sled full of kids before it melts. Big weather event scheduled for Saturday and hoping to get the youngsters home before it hits.

Go Michigan! Still in the hunt for at least one more day.

·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
I love my wife’s family but lake havasu is an odd place. Most of the people here act like Californians. Lots of Botox, saline, and fake tans and fake people but I said that ( Californians).

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Happy New year to all from the great white north,a short break in our cold spell only to be replaced by110km/h wind and temps of +2°C ..Ill be glad when its back to -25 again .

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

5201 - 5220 of 5268 Posts