Predator Hunting Forum banner
5141 - 5157 of 5157 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
high 30s and raining this morning. mtns picked up a few inches of snow last night.
probly not enough to get the deer moving out just yet but soon

Reactions: youngdon

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
down to 30 this A M . with a predicted high of 53. tomorrow only a high of 46 but then should warm up about ten degrees through the weekend . should be a good weekend for deer hunting . think I will try to slip out for a couple days.

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
Good luck sir !

Reactions: kiyote

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
53* at 6:00 this morning

·
Die Hard Member
2,345 Posts
Snow started again yesterday and is still snowing, we have about 5" of snow and just got power back from a power outage. This one is offical andthe airport got over a1.2" yesterday.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Heading down to Demorest, Georgia to see my Uncle Van. Some of you may recall my posts about Van - World War II veteran who was a bubble turret gunner on the B17 flying fortress. He's 95 now and sounds great. Weather there shows 70s every day this coming week with no rain. Yay! Here in mid-Michigan it's more rain now and cooling off.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
welp no luck deer hunting yesterday.
guess I shouldn't say no luck.
I did see lots of deer and passed on a tiny forked horn.. about what I expected and got out of town for a day.

even sunk a line and caught a few bows for dinner so all in all a good day!

think I will just wait till the last week of season and hope some of the bigger bucks start showing as the rut nears. still have a freezer full of elk and deer from last year so killing is not a big priority this year.

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
56* here at 6:35

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
10 am and still only 44 here . rain forecast most of this week. had almost forgotten what water from sky looked like!

·
Die Hard Member
2,345 Posts
We have been having frost and snow almost every day but, then it warms up and melts. Yesterday it was 26 at 0430. Bears are still out and around.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Our lowest temp of the Fall season so far with 35 degrees at wake-up and misty air. Good day to work indoors. Got the outdoor furnace fired up yesterday. Just because nobody knows what Biden may do next, I had another semi load of oak delivered with over half of last year's load still on hand. That means over 3 years of heating paid in advance at today's rates - which are already high enough. Fuel oil tank used for the back-up system is full for the same reason.

·
Super Moderator
12,218 Posts
Been above freezing for lows at night, rain off and on, great fall so far, back bacon in the smoker today, Yum.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
been raining pretty good for the last 24 hours. mtns have gotten around a foot of snow yesterday. probably more as the stations weather updates are slow during storms

·
Registered
189 Posts
Couple inches of rain in mid-Michigan today. High winds, too. Mid 40s. Got lots of outdoor chores finished yesterday. Good thing.

5141 - 5157 of 5157 Posts