Predator Hunting Forum banner
5101 - 5115 of 5115 Posts

·
Die Hard Member
2,336 Posts
I finally got the boat in the water, running late this year but, the best fishing is coming up. The temps. are cooler with a high at mid 60's and low this morning of 50 at the house, It has been overcast and cool, some rain too. Will pull the boat in early Sept. and hunt black bear down at Prince of Wales after that.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Hope all my friends here on PT are having a safe summer..Miserably hot and dry here just like most of you have had this summer...pastures getting short and water holes drying up.. Very lucky to have irrigation water still for hay ,a good second cut about to get cut . One bright spot, my son in law got us permission on a piece of ground to snare this winter that holds wolves in addition to coyotes,gonna be a whole new ballgame ..

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
It’s good to hear from you. Good luck On those wolves. You better carry a bigger bat.
Give our best to the family Cam.

Reactions: C2C

·
Super Moderator
12,203 Posts
You're lucky to have irrigation as many don't and they are use to having 3 cuts here, 1 1/2 maybe this year. Garlic is all hung and am doing the cleaning now, only growing for ourselves next year, a big shock to many here.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Thanx for the support guys ,been meaning to make an appearance but been busy ..gonna be a lot of sleepless night stil Dec ..lol.
Yes water is sure the life blood hey Rick?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Die Hard Member
2,336 Posts
We had 2.5 inches of snow last night here in Eagle River and the temp. is 32 at this time. I live in town and not in the mountains. Don't know if Anchorage got any as well.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
mtn peaks near me got a couple inches of snow over the weekend before it turned to rain and rained it all off.

sure was go to see moisture in the air again . it's been a long dry summer here!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wake-up temp at 46.9 degrees. Still raining here and it's the third day already. Not complaining, though. Food plots were thirsty anyway.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
back to 80s here . summers last gasp.

5101 - 5115 of 5115 Posts