Predator Hunting Forum banner

5021 - 5030 of 5030 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
72 degrees at wake-up and headed for about 90 today. A good breeze, though. Went fishing yesterday and told a couple of friends. Heading to the same lake in an hour with them and a bigger boat. Good bass action and some whoppers were top-feeding and making big splashes and we're heading back to tangle with them.

Caught a good bass and netted it into the boat yesterday. Dang net material had the fish and treble hooks all tangled up. Cut the brand new net material apart to get the fish out. Different net today.
nice ! good way to start retired life!

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
I was tossing a Rapala minnow. Nice boat. Instead of anchoring, Doug pushes a button on a wireless remote telling the gps-controlled Minnkota to keep us in the same spot. It's a Lund with a 25 Merc.
Nice fish Glen. I miss my boat…. But only when I want to go fishing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks, YD. Too dang hot with 74 degrees at wake-up. Need rain but glad I have a well punched for my remote garden. Everything is alive and well. So far.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Heck of a hailstorm yesterday. About an inch of rain in a half hour and some high winds. Came out OK.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Good to hear there was no damage. I’ve had to replace a roof twice because of hail like that. Thankfully insurance covered all but my deductible.

5021 - 5030 of 5030 Posts