Predator Hunting Forum banner

5001 - 5020 of 5030 Posts

·
Michigan Lifer
6,480 Posts
47 degrees at wake-up makes for good working temps. Heat is gone for now with highs less than 75 degrees for the upcoming week.

Can't coat the floors today but will after all the wetness is gone from prep work.

Getting Covid shot #2 this morning.

Goal today is some landscaping work and coating the asphalt driveway. Hopefully, the shot won't cause any real issues today.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
getting my second moderna shot on saturday. saw no affects from first one besides gaining the ability to move things with my mind.

is nice to no longer need a keyboard and mouse to work the computer.

only downfall is now our masters can simply flip a kill switch on us if we don't obey their commands. :teeth:

I only got it because I figured death was preferable to another year of this covid bowlshart!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Looks like the storm is over ,clear sunny skies today with a light wind .. ended up with 2.1 in of much needed rain plus what ever was in 4 in of snow . Surprisingly the blossoms on trees and bushes still look good so maybe some apples cherries and pears after all..Turning out 50 heifers today ,first green grass they have seen since weaned the first of Nov so that should make em happy .

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Michigan Lifer
6,480 Posts
Got my second shot yesterday. Feel a bit rundown this am but I'll soldier on.

Couldn't apply asphalt sealer yesterday, because 36 hours of dry weather is needed afterward. Raining now. High temp around 50 today and 43 degrees at wake-up.

Should be able to finish the house in a few days.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
got my second moderna shot today, am feeling ok so far .gamvfkjb askmmxkxml,mlx x.zxz,xl,xzlxm js hBISD,S JXDZL,KJKNMLLllmfbdlmkznf,fckadsvm lf,sdsmascldvsl;ascl

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
welp the shot kilt me but I have since rebooted and am back!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Michigan Lifer
6,480 Posts
This is a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters...

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:
Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The broadcast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, the interview was over.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Gotta love General Cosgroves words of wisdom.

·
Michigan Lifer
6,480 Posts
53 degrees at wake-up and only a couple days left of the house renovation. Driveway is finished and only need epoxy coating on garage floor and regular floor paint on the basement floor. A bit of cleanup afterward. Market is open Friday, so I gotta get 'er done now.

Real estate salesperson choked a bit when I told him the asking price, but I've got two things going: 1) Today's crazy factor and skyrocketing costs to do what I've already done, and 2) The all-new factor in a woodsy subdivision that's 50 years old.

If it's too high in price, I'll reduce it. But, first I gotta see if there's one taker that'll take 'er.

Real Estate photographer will be there when I give the call and I'll share photos or a link when I can.

Apparently, those that are having houses built today are signing open-ended agreements on material costs meaning they're signing blank checks. Hard to believe what our leaders have done to our economy!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
hope you git er sold before the bubble bursts . as we all know it inevitably will!

Reactions: glenway

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
if they were leading us we'd all be dead at the bottom of a cliff.

a wise man solves his own problems when they arise and does not seek the government to do so.

expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Twas 31*F at daybreak this morn'in with frost--- high of 68*F a while ago---

Was pull'in down the binders on a load of Doug-Fir at the bottom of the timber patch when a couple desert folks pulled up and headed towards me. Get this sh!t--- they wanted to sell me some gummy bears with dope in'em. Guess they were way too spaced out on their wacko weed to see the brand on my butt that said *******. I was a fairly good sport about it though. The older cowdog was let'in all know he didn't take like'in to those city fellas so I told'em--- best take yer candy critters and move it on outta here right quick, or by the time I open the door on my truck--- yer gonna know what a cow feels like when its in the wrong side of----- we'll--- you'll find out. Ten feet towards the truck, and they were fly'in down the road--- like---bye---.

Gotta get outta this state--- its one big green dope cloud anymore.

:pawprint:

·
Registered
22 Posts
72 degrees at wake-up and headed for about 90 today. A good breeze, though. Went fishing yesterday and told a couple of friends. Heading to the same lake in an hour with them and a bigger boat. Good bass action and some whoppers were top-feeding and making big splashes and we're heading back to tangle with them.

Caught a good bass and netted it into the boat yesterday. Dang net material had the fish and treble hooks all tangled up. Cut the brand new net material apart to get the fish out. Different net today.

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Whey cool ! Good luck !
what are you throwing at them?

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Cap
Twas 31*F at daybreak this morn'in with frost--- high of 68*F a while ago---

Was pull'in down the binders on a load of Doug-Fir at the bottom of the timber patch when a couple desert folks pulled up and headed towards me. Get this sh!t--- they wanted to sell me some gummy bears with dope in'em. Guess they were way too spaced out on their wacko weed to see the brand on my butt that said ***. I was a fairly good sport about it though. The older cowdog was let'in all know he didn't take like'in to those city fellas so I told'em--- best take yer candy critters and move it on outta here right quick, or by the time I open the door on my truck--- yer gonna know what a cow feels like when its in the wrong side of----- we'll--- you'll find out. Ten feet towards the truck, and they were fly'in down the road--- like---bye---.

Gotta get outta this state--- its one big green dope cloud anymore.

:pawprint:
..... far out man ! I could go for sum gummies!:D

no sense leaving where you are the whole world is dope city these days

5001 - 5020 of 5030 Posts