Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were givin the chance to hunting anything that you havnt already what would you like to go for. It doesnt have to be a predator but to keep it all realative if you want you can put down two a predator and something else.

wolf up in Alaska, Elk yet to get drawn for that

·
61 Posts
I saw a pic yesterday of a 190 pound black coated wolf killed over a bear bait. i think that i would like to hunt a wolf. my other dream hunt would be doves or ducks in Argentina. I love it when the barrel is hot!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Gold metal Red Stag, Axis and blackbuck.
Jaguar, cougar, 380 plus bull elk, 180 plus whitetail
Gold metal Aoudad, Mouflan and Red Sheep

Just a few of my favorite things.

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
Wapiti (Elk)

·
23 Posts
cmiddleton said:
osama bin laden
i think he still has a big reward on his head.
I wonder if he's considered big game .... Naw most likely Vermin!!

~HF~

·
24 Posts
Have have been wolf hunting with little success here in Idaho with our first wolf hunt ever that started back in Sept. one week before the season scouting for archery hunting saw 13 wolves total in two areas. After opening day have seen 4 @ 1000 + yards. But my dream is a mountain goat, bighorn sheep whether here in idaho or alaska, or canada. Maybe a big brown bear/ moose also from alaska.

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Horse packing into the mountains for 2 weeks or longer for anything elk, bear, mountain goats, moose ,wolfs, even Big Foot. To get as far away from civilization with a couple of like minded hunters to share the wilderness for the way the good maker ment it to be.

·
8 Posts
Since calling here in Maine is pretty tough right now, I would love to take a coyote!!! No frills, nothing exotic, just itchin' for a yote.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts