Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coyote time will soon be here but in the meantime my Dad and I have been working on the geese ..they come back to the lake to roost right at the edge of legal time ,tonight they were just right and I got 5 but was only able to recover 4 as they other fell in the hayfield and I couldnt find him in the dark ..guess he will feed a coyote tonite.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
right on ! congrats!

love shooting them but never really cared to eat them. with a few exceptions they just taste "fowl" to me. ;)

but there is no shortage of folks willing to take them . so I guess I will keep killin em so longs they keep eating them.

Reactions: C2C

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a friend that likes to make jerky so thats where these went

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
that is pretty much the only way I will eat it. have had some goose and duck jerky that was pretty awesome.

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
I like jerky. My wife says I act that way sometimes too.

never had goose jerky.

·
Super Moderator
12,218 Posts
The jerky is incredible, the ground meat made into European wieners is also a big hit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good going, Cam! I remember when they were somewhat on the decline and now we have many that do not migrate. If they have food, they become residents and have no need to fly south for the winter. But, who knows how they decide which of them stays and which ones must make the journey?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts