Predator Hunting Forum banner
581 - 600 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I get diesel for 5.19 in Anchorage. The prez just cancelled the Cook inlet oil leases that haven't been opened up to bidding yet saying that here is no one intrested in them. He also has closed down the lease area on the north slope as well.
yup. this administration is doing everything in it's power to crush the spirit of americans. and it is working.
it is going to backfire in the end though.
anger is simmering .
if he thinks he saw a insurrection last year he's crazy . that weren't nothing in relation to what's gonna happen when Americans finally blow. and nothing angers folks more than an empty wallet.

Reactions: youngdon

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
yup. this administration is doing everything in it's power to crush the spirit of americans. and it is working.
it is going to backfire in the end though.
I get diesel for 5.19 in Anchorage. The prez just cancelled the Cook inlet oil leases that haven't been opened up to bidding yet saying that here is no one intrested in them. He also has closed down the lease area on the north slope as well.
yup .ol clueless joe is doing everything in his power to crush Americans spirit. and it is working for now .

but it is gonna backfire in the end.
anger is simmering .
if he thinks he saw a insurrection last year he's crazy . that weren't nothing in relation to what's gonna happen when Americans finally blow. and nothing angers folks more than an empty wallet.

[/QUOT

·
Registered
543 Posts
So, what are we going to do when the price increases? Oh. Whatever it is, many of us are already doing it. Less Sunday driving, less lawn mowing. Our leaders are on the path of destruction, which they have planned for years. Yes, I remember their words. And, now even their followers are bellyaching, as reality sets in. Gonna be a long ride, boys. Or, a short one riding on empty.

·
Super Moderator
23,471 Posts
4.99 here at our nearest station. BS

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Glimpse into the future

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
on the plus side ....none of us will be working because the economy will have crashed.

so we can save by not commuting.

gosh ! I should be a politician.
my ability to reason as they do is astounding!

Reactions: 22magnum

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
$8.00 Cad. a gal. here, my buddy called me from Ecuador this morning, there diesel went up also, $1.99 US a gal., $27.00 to fill his truck.
that would be awesome. not sure I could get on board with being paid .50 an hour though.
course I haven't done the math . could be I still be money ahead. ;) :D

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
welp my home increased in value by about $50,000 since this time last year. since I have no plans of leaving I would rather it decreased by 50,000 and saved me some tax money.

OH well I am pretty sure I will get my wish soon.

581 - 600 of 619 Posts