Predator Hunting Forum banner
421 - 440 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Finally a legal one after almost 4 years !! Walleye have to be a minunum of 50 cm in length ( about 20 in ) and this guy is almost 60....gonna be a good aupper tonite

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Heading out to a local lake with my 2 great-granddaughters in about an hour. Way too early, but I'm getting them up at 5:30am to try out their patience and new gear. Hopefully, pics later.

·
Super Moderator
12,203 Posts
Those pickerel are some good eating Cam, will be a fun morning Glen, will be heading to Vancouver Island for some ocean fishing on the 21 first, some tuna fishing is also planned.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The girls went home yesterday, and now I'll be able to hear myself think again.

They chickened out staying in the tent initially, but got their nerve up on the last evening here. The video was taken inside the tent after dark. They got to hear the coyotes' serenade in the night air, too.

Here's a short clip of the "new" song I taught them: The Musical Fruit - YouTube
They goofed it up about 10 times, so I just ran with it.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
ah classics should never die!!!!!!!!!! lol

Reactions: Glenwhey

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
That's hilarious ! I bet there were giggles all around, including GreatGrandpa

Reactions: Glenwhey

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Sure is quiet around here.
Lol.. isnt it tho ? We had 3 grandsons here for a couple daya while.mama was in hospital with new baby ...never been this tired watching kids ,I dont know how their moms do it .

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
So what kind of fish did you catch !

·
Super Moderator
12,203 Posts
First time I did pic's on the new site, different. First pic is a 25 to 28 lb chinook, sec. pic. is 2 chinook and some pinks we caught, third pic. is at the north end of the island where we got the big spring, some pinks, 2 ling cod and the orange ones are vermilions plus a black sea bass, 4th pic is 1 coho, pinks and a rock crab. Great trip.

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
Nice catch ! That’ll be some good eating.

421 - 440 of 444 Posts