Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made this e-caller and decoy before the start of this season. Both work great. I was not sure if predator hunting was going to be for me so I didn't want to spend $600 on a fox-pro well it turns out predator hunting is for me so I bought a fox-pro. This is a great caller/decoy for a beginner or anyone who is looking for a lower price option to commercial callers.

The e-caller is the standard homemade caller. Two adjustable Speco indoor/outdoor speakers, radio shack amp, radio shack wire, connectors, switches, rechargeable 12 volt battery all enclosed in a radio shack 5x7 project box. Runs off any MP3 player, CD player or cassette player (not included).

Decoy is a remote controlled cat-toy, radio shack wire, connectors, switches, 4 volt rechargeable battery all enclosed in a radio shack 4x6 project box. Includes two decoys…rabbit and feather decoy.

Both painted snow camo because I live in Minnesota but don't worry desert guys…you can re-paint it.

Additional information or pictures are available if requested.

Asking $60 to your door or $50 if picked up.

P1010007..jpg
P1010006..jpg

Attachments

·
24 Posts
Is the decoy remote controlled or is it an on or off at the decoy? How much for it shipped to OH, 43050?

·
25 Posts
Hey Doug,
Very COOL setup. I have wanted to do the same type of setup but in one of those fiberglass rocks that cover irrigation controller and such. You wouldn't want to give up your plans on your boxes would you? I was planning on making it an all in one unit with the decoy on top of the rock for added elevation because of the sage where we hunt.
Thanks,
Mike

·
25 Posts
Coyotekidd,
One other thing that I was thinking about was adding an intermittant timer so that the decoy would move for between 5 to 15 seconds and then be still for the same. I would make it adjustable on both ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts