Predator Hunting Forum banner

COVID

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  kiyote 
#1 ·
The wife and I both have it. We have had it for nearly two weeks. It isn’t fun at all. Everything hurts including my hair. We saw a dr in one of the urgent care places and even after a positive test they gave us nothing. They said that over the counter stuff is available.
I know Pokey will keep you all updated on Skip. I’ll be back soon

#5 ·
No vaccine

#8 ·
Monday I felt worse all day. I had an appointment at an urgent care where they told me I should be in the hospital ER. So off we went to a local ER where after several tests and all they found a bed for me in a local hospital Covid ward. Today they sent me out for a CT scan where they found a few small blood clots in my lungs. They just came in at midnight and did an ultrasound on my legs. No results until morning from the doctor. No sooner did I get comfortable and here they are wanting blood. I don’t begrudge them waking me up whenever they want as I have plenty of time to sleep during the day. They are taking good care of me.
Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers. My Spirits are Good. I do wish I could see my wife though. Nn

#10 ·
Thank you Glen. I will say it looks like they have me wearing a blue dress, but I don’t feel pretty at all. And twirling around my room here, nice as it is would make me look like a show off for the cute nurses ( I have to add female nurses so when Skip reads this paybacks won’t be to severe. Lol.

Reactions: Glenwhey
#12 ·
Thanks Murp. Perhaps we’ve met ? Not much of a beer drinker anymore. At this point I like Bourbon, my dogs and about 25 close friends. Okay maybe a few more than 25. PT makes up several of them spots.

#15 ·
so you’re saying I drag the down ?? Lol.
Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts my friend.

#16 ·
Well, I’m back home. Feeling better today. I’ll be on some blood thinners for a few months as I had that blood clot in my lung. And follow up ct scans and dr visits and……. It’s good to be home. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: kiyote
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.