Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
8 Posts
I live in Denver but hunt statewide. Just wanted to say hi to other Colorado members.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Hey Fellas. New to CO, but I love to hunt. I live in Greeley. Been here since first week of November and finally got out to shoot and whack some prairie dogs last Saturday.

·
247 Posts
same here though i am a bit of a newcomer to colorado. i am [Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary] beffudled by the the yotes here i have had almost no luck on yotes with the exception of 3 manged out dogs
and i really need to find a few huntin buddies

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
CO204yoter said:
same here though i am a bit of a newcomer to colorado. i am [Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary] beffudled by the the yotes here i have had almost no luck on yotes with the exception of 3 manged out dogs
and i really need to find a few huntin buddies
Where are you located, bro?

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Welcome to Predatortalk.com Harley.

Up here in the Westcliffe area wait'in for the hides to prime up so I can start fill'in the fur boards.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Aurora here. Looking forward to hunting these supposedly easier coyotes. I am from Kansas City and we have what some would consider eastern coyotes there.
I'm from St. Louis.
Living out here in Florissant, CO now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rugar,
Late reply, sorry. We might have to just that. Live in Cortez, I think thats preety close to ya. lol Been kind of slow for me been real busy this year. Last time I went was toward the end of September down by Ship Rock. Picked up and was leaving and headed toward the house and my jeep got hit by lightneing. 9 weeks later got it back then got busy have been only once.

·
3,066 Posts
Rugar,
Late reply, sorry. We might have to just that. Live in Cortez, I think thats preety close to ya. lol Been kind of slow for me been real busy this year. Last time I went was toward the end of September down by Ship Rock. Picked up and was leaving and headed toward the house and my jeep got hit by lightneing. 9 weeks later got it back then got busy have been only once.
. Wow! Struck by lightning! That had to suck. Been going out at least once a week. Have had days where they come in on almost every stand and days where they're not very responsive.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello all,

Located in the southwest corner (Durango/Bayfield) and relatively new to predator hunting. Always looking for a mentor and a hunting partner that likes to get out and slay critters.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts