Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these in today!!!. If you're reading this, and you're already a member then you are in the drawing to win one of these DVD's, or several other prizes.

Publication Font Material property Red Book

For those not familiar with what we're doing, check it out here:

http://www.predatortalk.com/content/119-join-predatortalk-win-big.html

A week ago we set out to get the first 500 members on board by giving away these prizes and many others. If you haven't yet registered, you better do it now. Here is the registration link: Register at PredatorTalk.com - Predator Hunting Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles.

These are the Ultimate Predator DVD's from: Ultimate Predator We choose these as a giveaway because we think this is the best night hunting DVD to ever be produced and we wanted to share it with you. Be sure to check out their site at Ultimate Predator for a free video preview. Lots of action!

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just finished watching The Ultimate Predator, Rulers of the night and can vouch for it being a great predator hunting DVD. It is like you get to ride right along in the truck on the hunt with the guys. The winners will really enjoy watching those. JMHO ET

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the Coyote Craze Vol 1 DVD's from Geoff Nemnich over at Coyote Craze! Another great DVD series packed with 24 hunts, and 38 kills!

Check out their site at: http://www.coyotecraze.com

Really looking forward to giving these away too!

View attachment 125

Attachments

·
28 Posts
that sign is sweet

"If it barks, yips, howls, or meows it dies!"

·
Die Hard Member
1,587 Posts
Okie Dokie then How do We Get our Copies? Ready Right now to Watch them LOL Have a Great day!!

·
30 Posts
I just bought and viewed Jeff's CoyoteCraze Vol. 1 DVD. It is full of good info, tips, and exciting hunts. Even if you don't win a copy, put it on your wish list......it's a good one!!

Centex

·
26 Posts
Those look great. I need all the info I can get on hunting coyotes. Thanks for doing the giveaway. Heck even if I don't win anything I can see by the prizes what's hot in the predator hunting world.

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got some more goodies in recently. Some of the finest acrylic closed reed calls I have seen. These are from Pure Predator. (www.purepredator.com)

Will be looking for an excuse to give these away soon. This is not part of the new member drawing, but stay tuned.

Liquid Glass bottle Drink Fluid Alcoholic beverage

Attachments

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A few more donations that came in from ALL PREDATOR CALLS. Check out that black beauty howler!

A big thanks to All Predator Calls! (www.allpredatorcalls.com). We'll be giving these away soon too. Stay tuned!

Publication Font Material property Recipe Games

Wood Tool Font Art Handwriting

Attachments

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
OK here I go. LOL. Let me be the first to step up and voluteer my services. ( I can't believe no one else has stepped up) LOL I am willing to sacrafice my time for our members and field test any new calls. I am sure others will follow me in this effort to be as informative to our members as possible. Those calls look great and based on what I have read in our forum. They are great calls and have already been proven.

·
22 Posts
I just reg'ed and can always use another howler!!!! So far I like what I've seen of the site. I've got coffee and am settled in. Let the fun begin.

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
Welcome to the site BK.

·
22 Posts
Thank you sir. I was just looking for a place to make an introduction post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts