Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had blinds in the past that have brush holders to add branches and what not. My new Deluxe Go Double Bull does not. Since I hunt public, I can't leave this in the woods. Do coyotes spook easy with the camo and new object or do they typically ignore?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I’ve never tried calling out of a pop up blind my guess is they would not come to close to it as you’re calling one of the smartest animals in the woods and they know what is in their Territory most of my sets are around 30 minutes long and I go in like a ninja and out the same way

·
Registered
156 Posts
I watched many decoy dog hunts for coyotes with the gunner(s) in plain view with absolutely no camo and coyotes pay no attention to them. The key: decoys. Same for me. A decoy focuses all attention away from your position.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I’ve had bucks pick out a perfectly brushed in blind at 200 yards and stare through my soul. On the other extreme I have set in the great wide open with 2 giggling girls in an unbrushed blind and have had deer at 20 yards right out the window. I can say the same about bobcats and coyotes. In my opinion it has a lot to do with the animals state of mind and how hungry they are. Lots of round bales fed around here and I hear the guys really like the round bale blinds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts