Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for quality coyote hand calls. I really want to become better at hand calling. Electronic calls are great but i think there is a lot to be said for adding your own personal touch. Im looking for a call that sounds great and wont break the bank. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
welcome to the forum gunsforfun.

I make them too.

·
Super Moderator
12,318 Posts
Welcome to PT, enjoy the site and its great members. LOTS of top notch call makers on this site -- scroll around and you'll find-- all with decent prices.

·
Resident Smart Aleck
5,842 Posts
Welcome and I agree with the guys who've posted already. The callmakers here are great and support our site as well. Hands down will beat any production call quality and pricewise !

·
Registered
177 Posts
One thing you can always fine here is good calls here. I just received some from Youngdon. Going out later today to try them out.

·
Super Moderator
23,337 Posts
:welcome: I don't make calls, only lanyards to put those fine calls on :biggrin:
By far the best lanyard I've bought, and the price is crazy low.

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
Welcome to the PT forum gunsforfun!

Not a maker only a buyer and collector of calls and the calls made by the makers on this site are as good as any calls anywhere and are far better than any production calls on the market today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts