Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
I've used Victor for years--I still have some Oneida #4's that I use to trap coyote & lion with in Wyoming. Oneida's would hold them but the critters bent the trap jaws up and I'd have to hammer them back to shape. I still use the #4's for beaver--but I'll keep my main line Victor

·
135 Posts
I have used them all over the years and feel they are all too close to call for the best ones. My personal favorite is Blake & Lamb. I think it more important to set them up right than chose a brand. Good luck , Tom

·
34 Posts
Have any of you took a look at the new MB traps,,, great peice of steel, heavy, thick jaws, base plates,,, all around good traps,,, You dont want to tell the wife what they cost
sounds like toms on the right track,, handeling,/ location,/ and setup,;, B.S.

·
3 Posts
Other then the free ones?

Hey, you could end up with as many different answers as there are traps. Most traps are going to be just fine, but they all require a little maintenance to keep them in top condition.

Scott (Duke's are just fine) B

·
6 Posts
You know I made my living trapping here in Nevada's high desert for years. I still trap but I just can not get used to coils and find my box trap full of 3N victor long springs. Human body Purple People in nature Magenta Water

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts