Predator Hunting Forum banner

Are you a predator outfitter / guide? Get listed in our directory!

17K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  Larry 
#1 ·
We are building a directory of outfitters by state for our members to reference. If you're an outfitter or just guide hunts on occasion, go ahead and post your info here and we'll add you to the directory for free!

We would need:

- Name
- City, State
- Phone Number
- Web Address
- Email Address

#6 ·
My Name is Matt Trombley & I am from Florence Vermont.
I own a guide service & booking agency called Foothills Outdoor Expedtions.
Also Offer Fishing Charters on Lake Champlain, Hudson River & Lake Ontario
I guide limited Spring Turkey hunts, and winter Predator from Mid Dec. through April.
My web site can be viewed at www.foothillsoutdoorexpeditions.com
feel free to call or drop a line any time!

#10 ·
Steve Tormala

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives

Specializing in Boot Hunting Cougar/Mountian Lion. Hand Calls, E-Call Sounds, and Call Development. But I also offer my services as a calling guide, primarily to educate hunters in tricks and techniques used to call the Puma Concolor.

Sequim WA
360-477-9374
www.rain-shadow.com
stevetormala@hotmail.com

#11 ·
We operate in Africa rather than the USA but in case we're eligible, Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd African Hunting Guides Safari Company Africa Safaris with Kuduland Safaris

We also have a free African hunting info site which at well over 500 pages and covering something like 170 species in 13 African countries, downloads and articles plus a huge collection of African hunting related books for sale, is probably the biggest site of it's type on the net. You can find that at Shakari Connection :: All African Trophy Hunting Information

Very kind of the forum sponsors to make this facility available and my thanks to them for it!

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.