Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Was out sat.evening and nailed 2 male yotes. I hav'nt had any luck with distress calls on coyotes in 3 weeks since breeding season is on,but female invitation and estrus chirp is working pretty well.

·
14 Posts
I know it's late, but I'm just gearing up for the year. My wife and I spent a month in Nigeria, Africa -- got back a week ago. I haven't ice fished or hunted for coyotes yet this year. How's it been so far?

·
61 Posts
Me and my son made 3 stands Saturday evening. called in 1 at each of the first two locations. killed one. i am mixing the male and invitation calls and a little bit of rabbit. got lots of howls back. I kind of expected to see more but the mud was so bad that we made a real ruckus getting into the areas. plus the army was out training on Ft Hood where we hunted.

·
17 Posts
I Went out heard quite a few, had visuals on four but didnt get any to commit. breading i guess. i mixed up the sounds not good enough.

·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BarelyTame said:
I know it's late, but I'm just gearing up for the year. My wife and I spent a month in Nigeria, Africa -- got back a week ago. I haven't ice fished or hunted for coyotes yet this year. How's it been so far?
been slow for me. i know a lot of the dogs i call to have been called before and it's getting tougher and tougher to trick their cunning little a$$es

1 - 8 of 8 Posts