Just a member...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:29 AM

OK Don what is a fan spray?

it's called a pool aerator knapper

Don are you sure you live in Las Vegas 😁
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Benjamin Franklin

#22 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 20,698 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

Don...do you plan on finding a house in Phoenix proper? or will you find one on a acreage or so? Hey Ill wait to get you some wood until you get your legs anchored! The saw mill gets in unusual pieces all the time. 

We'll get something on the west side.....Actually we put an offer on a house in Goodyear (SW side) we owned a house just a mile or so from this one, the previous was 3400 Sq. ft. when my MIL lived with us. I'd love too have acreage but the wife will still have to commute into town on a daily basis

Tree Branch Calls

If you use them  they will come

Facebook @ TreeBranch Woodcrafts

Send me a PM if you'd like a call made just for you

I can make you a call out of most old shell casings as a souvenir of a special hunt, a first kill etc.

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

Mr. Coyote says, you can trap me, snare me, shoot me, cage me, chase me, just don't EVER swat me. I'll bite you...twice if you taste like a yooper !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users