Predator Hunting Forum banner

CHOKECHERRY PIE

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  JTKillough 
#1 ·
This isn't a tasty critter BUT its the best Pie of all Pie's---CHOKECHERRYs are very plentiful this year they not only make fine wine and jam they make great pie--------pit 3 cups of cherries-1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup cherry juice, 1/4 cup tapioca,1 tbs of lemon juice and bake at 400 for 45-50 min's and you get this-------------sb----------p.s. my secret is 1 small apple cut-up small added-----its GGGGOOOOODDD

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
MMMM.. Looks good Skip !

#4 ·
Well Skip, if I was there you'd wouldn't be taking that third pic. HA !! Well Done.
I'm with ya there Rick--- Ummmmmmm Good. :eating:

Skip--- post us folks a couple of pics of the ringneck behind ya on the wall over in photos---------------- will ya---- come on buddy----- will ya.

:pawprint:

#7 ·
I'm with ya there Rick--- Ummmmmmm Good. :eating:

Skip--- post us folks a couple of pics of the ringneck behind ya on the wall over in photos---------------- will ya---- come on buddy----- will ya.

:pawprint:
Sounds to me like sneaky Dave is tryin' to get you to turn your back on that pie.

#12 ·
Haven't seen a Chokecherry pie since I was but a wee lad, growing up in the Dakota's. Oh, the fun of all our families and friends getting together and picking berries. Brings back some great memories. I see that pie didn't last long. Going, going, gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.