#1 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

http://www.outdoorne...istory-in-Utah/

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#2 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 20,107 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

Lets hope it turns out to be a better choice than the stripers they (in conjunction with AZ, CA, and NV ) put into the Colorado river system.

Tree Branch Calls

If you use them  they will come

Facebook @ TreeBranch Woodcrafts

Send me a PM if you'd like a call made just for you

I can make you a call out of most old shell casings as a souvenir of a special hunt, a first kill etc.

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

Mr. Coyote says, you can trap me, snare me, shoot me, cage me, chase me, just don't EVER swat me. I'll bite you...twice if you taste like a yooper !

#3 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

Yes they did turn out to be a major pain in the arse!

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users