#1 moladihunter

moladihunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

We had 173 teams officially register
96 coyotes and 3 bobcats were harvested
380 coyotes, 17 bobcats and 6 foxes were seen.
$674 was collected for the Childrens Miracle Network
We had 13 placings, 4th place declined publishing of names and photos, 5th and 12th forfieted winnings for not being present. Below is link to photos and discriptions of winners.
http://s358.photobuc...0Annual%20NMCC/

We would like to thank the businesses in the hunting industry that donated to the event.
Nosler, Barnes, Centerpoint, Brownells, Olympic Arms, Berger Bullets, Burris, Hutners Specialties, Wildlife Callers LLC, Blitzkrieg Calls, Bell and Carlson, Buck Bomb, Midway USA, Birchwood Casey, Wildlife Research Center, Nose Jammer, Battenfield Technologies, Varmint Hunters Association, Ghost Blind, Quaker Boy Calls, Orion Calls, M2D Camo, Panther Vision, AllPredatorCalls.com, Predator Patrol, McNett, Sierra Bullets, E.L.K., Trapper and Predator Caller Magazine, Dicks Sporting Gooods, Coyote Craze, Predator Down, Mac and Prowler, Druury Outdoors, TBR Outdoors, LVE Decals and Bills Custom Calls.

We would also like to thank all the local businesses who donated to the event.
I apologize if I missed anyone.

#2 hassell

hassell

Die Hard Member

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 7312 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

Sounds like you had a very successful weekend.

#3 moladihunter

moladihunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

It was crazy that's for sure. I think Rick and I need to quit predicting how many teams we will have. LOL. We predicted 80 last year and ended up with 116. This year we predicted 140 and ended up with 173. Luckily we had plenty of food and door prizes for everyone who came back.

#4 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6835 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Looks like you had a great time!

Remington Core-Lokt

The Deadliest Mushroom In The Woods.

UNJ PRO STAFF

http://www.upnorthjournal.com

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management

National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#5 220swift

220swift

Old Guys Rule

• Members
  • 6253 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

Congrats for a very success contest!!!!! :biggrin:

“The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men” Plato

Iowan by birth,

Coloradan by the grace of God

(just can't deny those Rocky Mountains)

#6 Predatorhunter

Predatorhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Good job and congrats on the successful weekend. :biggrin:
"Until the lion writes it's own story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"

#7 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17631 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Wow you all had a great turnout for a great cause. Good on you and your husband Moladihunter.

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

www.josephthomasfoundation.org   (take a look)

#8 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5823 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

Congrats on a successful event ! Sounds like alot of fun and anything for a good cause like the Miracle Network is AWESOME in my book. Thank you for doing this and sharing.

FIGHT !!!!

#9 moladihunter

moladihunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:21 AM

Wow you all had a great turnout for a great cause. Good on you and your husband Moladihunter.

Wasn't just me and my husband. We have 18 members on the committee plus several people who helped with cooking for the meals. And of course the participants and the sponsors.

#10 moladihunter

moladihunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

other photo link doesn't work. This the new link
http://s358.photobuc...h Annual NMCCC/

#11 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17631 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

Wasn't just me and my husband. We have 18 members on the committee plus several people who helped with cooking for the meals. And of course the participants and the sponsors.

Good on all of you ! I assumed you all had a little help !

Edited by youngdon, 24 January 2012 - 12:23 PM.

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

www.josephthomasfoundation.org   (take a look)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users