• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

I'm putting on a coyote tournament here in Arizona the third week in December. For the last few years this has just been a gathering of friends but I would like to go public with it this year.
Posted Image

Buy-In for the event is 30 dollars per person. This covers dinner the first night, cooked by our in house professional camp cook, event expenses, as well as your buy in for the tournament.

This is a winner takes all tournament. With that said there will be side bet options for Big Dog, Little Dog, and First Loser available for buy in at check in.

If you are interested in attending this tournament you may download the rules and entry form by clicking on the Santa picture above. If you have any questions that are not addressed in the entry form or that you would like clarification on you can contact me, Ross Shores, by phone 480-298-5712 or email ross@coyuckproductions.com

We have decided to keep this a small event and as such will be limiting the tournament to 30 teams. We're filling up fast so get your early entry forms in.
 photo BTOBanner_zps1b6392a8.jpg

#2 Ruger

Ruger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2239 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Sounds like a great time! I hunt all the competitions I can. Would like to come if possible. How many teams do you expect? Never hunted one on a points system. Not familiar with Chandler AZ. What part of Az is that in? Is the hunt limited to certain areas? PM me if ya need to. Definitely interested in coming if I can.

#3 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

I live near Chandler, AZ however the hunt check in will be located in Northern AZ. There aren't any restrictions on the areas you can hunt, just as long as you can get back to the check in in time. Since this is the first time going public we are going limit the tournament to 30 teams. Right now there are about 10 teams signed up.

#4 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17661 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

Where exactly will the check in and dinner be held ?

Did i miss that ?

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

www.josephthomasfoundation.org   (take a look)

#5 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

Check in and dinner will be a campsite near Seligman. I will send the location to participants after receiving their entry form. I'm hoping this will deter any nay sayers from showing up. We will allow late entry to the tournament at check in on the 16th. The main reason for this is to allow additional team members to join someone's team at the last minute. I know that some people may not know if they can attend until the last minute and hopefully allowing late entry will solve that issue.

#6 SWAMPBUCK10PT

SWAMPBUCK10PT

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1899 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Sounds like a good hunt I'll let some guys know
CALL'EM THEY'LL COME

#7 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

Looks like AllPredatorCalls.com is going to donate some freebies now to be given away or raffled off.

#8 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

More goodies! Boyt Harness Company is also going to donate some goods to the tournament as well!

#9 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17661 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

I have a cabin out west of town so hopefully I'll be able to make it there for those dates. I'll let you know at a later date.

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

#10 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

Sounds good youngdon, I hope you can.

#11 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

I was just notified that the rules for the tournament read a little funny and night hunting really wasn't addressed. I have edited the rules, available for download on my site, to read that night hunting is not allowed. Although you may hunt anywhere you choose, for the purpose of the hunt you may not night hunt regardless of the state in which you are hunting.

#12 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

I also just saw that I had not disclosed the start time for check in. I have edited the rules to read that 4pm is the start of check in. 10 pm is still the final check in time for Friday. There are still spots open so get your entry forms in soon. Forms must be postmarked by Dec 2nd.

#13 Ruger

Ruger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2239 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

What does it cost for a nonresident license in AZ?

#14 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17661 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

http://www.azgfd.gov...icenses.shtml#7

$61.25 for a 3 day non-resident.

You can buy them online.

https://az.gov/app/huntfish/home.xhtml

Edited by youngdon, 28 November 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#15 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

I don't know what it is about a deadline but it seems as though with one there's always someone who can't meet it:) I received 3 phone calls this morning from people wanting to enter the tournament. Because of this and the fact that there are still spots open, I have decided to move the postmark date to the 9th of Dec. for entry forms. Also in order to make things a little easier for people, you can scan and email the entry form to ross@coyuckproductions.com and then bring your teams entry fee, in cash, to the check in on Friday the 16th.

Also, I just received the donation list from AllPredatorCalls.com and with over 400 dollars in merchandise to be raffled off including 3 ghillie suits there should be something for everyone. Here are the Ghillies:

Triple D Camo Digital Ghillie

DSG Camo Ghillie

#16 Call-In the Country

Call-In the Country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:51 AM

I just uploaded the photos on the site here: http://www.coyuckpro...com/Events.html

Thanks to everyone that attended and made this possible. Also thanks to the very generous sponsors that donated to this. AllPredatorCalls.com and Boyt Harness Company made a couple people, lucky enough to win, very happy. I had a great time and hope that everyone else did. We'll be doing it again next year so mark your calendars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users