Sponsors

Links

Photo
- - - - -

Can Sportsmen Support Herman Cain for President?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:59 AM

Here is an interview with Herman Cain on issues dear to the hearts of sportsmen. No fluff. Just straight talk.

http://www.theoutdoo...features/225223

#2 On a call

On a call

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5398 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

Glen thank you for bringing the to the table.

It certainly shed some light on a few things I thought about him.

#3 ReidRH

ReidRH

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

I enjoyed Reading that Man! We Need more honest Politicians!

Blessed More than I Deserve!  

#4 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5823 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:28 AM

Glad to hear more than just media blah-blah. Hadn't heard a whole lot of him except for the BS sexual harassment claims. (another time for that)

FIGHT !!!!

#5 ReidRH

ReidRH

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:41 AM

I Find it Funny how they are all coming out in Secret wanting to tell their Story but want to do it annonamously! I Think Someone is Scared He Might just be a threat to the Messiah they put in Last Time Around! I dont trust any of the Others Sorry! Not going to vote for Fake People That Lie Through their teeth!!

#6 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5823 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

I hear ya Richard. I find it funny all of a sudden when he shows promise, they come out of the woodwork. Pretty sad no matter which way it's looked at.

FIGHT !!!!

#7 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17653 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

I honestly do not know if Cain did the things they are accusing him of.. what i do know is that he won't sell out our country to the UN.

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

www.josephthomasfoundation.org   (take a look)

#8 ReidRH

ReidRH

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

That is what I think too!! The People Operating behind the Curtain are Afraid of Him, He is not part of the Bilderberg Group like the Rest of them!! Rick Perry has been to the Bilderberg Group Meetings previously He Is a Globalist and will Sell Us Down the River!

If they are Not 100% PRO AMERICA as far a I am Concerned they are Traitors! If they are running for the Highest office in OUR Land under False Pretenses, They are Traitors! If they want to Take Away My Rights They are Traitors!

If they are Showing any of these Signs They Should be IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY!! Where are the Calls for Obama's Impeachment?? He has done Way More Damage to Our Country than ANY Terrorist!!

I AM NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UN! I AM A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALLLL!!!

See Now yall done got me Started LOL!!

#9 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17653 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

I agree with your 100% rule Richard.

I guess that we should all be reminded of the "no politics rule" I think we may be hovering the line here at least .

Edited by youngdon, 09 November 2011 - 11:22 AM.

home of the original                                                                                                                                                                                              Tree Branch Calls

#10 ReidRH

ReidRH

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Yeah maybe so, but I really think we are All Tired of Getting Screwed by the Gov. and them expecting us to just take it and Shut UP...

#11 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17653 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

I agree.

#12 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

I agree with your 100% rule Richard.

I guess that we should all be reminded of the "no politics rule" I think we may be hovering the line here at least .

So, what is the "no politics" rule?

#13 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17653 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

As I recall the exception to Rule #6 would be a STATEMENT about a political situation that affects our sport and or rights to own guns.

1) RESPECT: Be respectful of others. Name calling or any other form of disrespect towards another member will not be tolerated. This includes talking down to another member because of their way of doing things. Feel free to share your ideas, but there is no need to insult someone else for their ideas. Disagreements are going to happen - we're humans. How we handle ourselves says a lot about who we are though. Again, be respectful.

2) FOUL LANGUAGE: Keep foul language off the site. If you like to curse and carry on, please do that elsewhere. This is a family site about HUNTING and that stuff adds no value for anyone. Consider it a G rated site where even YOUR kids can drop in and learn from others. What would you like THEM to see?

3) ADVERTISING: Advertise ONLY in the appropriate forums. Just be respectful, and if you want to advertise, then let us know and we'll explain your options. Visit http://www.predatortalk.com/advertise for more advertising information (coming soon).

4) SPAMMING: Do NOT use any part of this site to spam another member. This includes private messaging. If we receive complaints that you're sending unsolicited private messages to members about your product or service, we will remove your private messaging privileges.

5) SIGNATURES: We encourage you to add a signature to your posts. You can even mention your company, and include a link to your site. Let's keep them to 5 lines though. This allows a level playing field for all, and keeps the site clean for everyone too.

6) POLITICS: The rule on political discussions is really simple. There will be NONE. Political discussions get everyone worked up and usually end badly. There are many places to discuss politics, so let's not do it here.

7) ANTI HUNTING / TRAPPING TALK: We strictly forbid ALL anti hunting and trapping talk on PredatorTalk. Sportsmen who visit this site should not have to answer to anyone for their love of the sport. Any anti's who do surface and begin posting, will be permanently banned.

8) HAVE FUN: Yes this is an actual "rule". This is all supposed to be fun and if you're not enjoying yourself out here, then send us a message and let us know why. We'll do what we can.

#14 Antlerz22

Antlerz22

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • 2320 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

No politics etc.. so all I have to say is Ron Paul. And I approve this message!
A man convinced against his will is NOT convinced.
Speak FACT, not conviction.

A politician is a fellow who will lay down YOUR life for his country.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they
try to take it.

-- Thomas Jefferson

#15 On a call

On a call

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • 5398 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hey I vote for Matt...oops sorry Matt you were not born here...OK Don you are up and Rick for vice..oops again sorry, ok Tom

Don and Tom in the mornings out hunting, afternoons running the country.

You guys sure need to straighten out the mess that was left for you.

Edited by On a call, 09 November 2011 - 07:04 PM.

#16 On a call

On a call

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • 5398 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

Oh...Cat for Defence

#17 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17653 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Ah yes ! A chicken in every pot and a gun in every home.

#18 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5823 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

Awesome !! Don't forget free ammo for everyone !

FIGHT !!!!

#19 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

As I recall the exception to Rule #6 would be a STATEMENT about a political situation that affects our sport and or rights to own guns.

1) RESPECT: Be respectful of others. Name calling or any other form of disrespect towards another member will not be tolerated. This includes talking down to another member because of their way of doing things. Feel free to share your ideas, but there is no need to insult someone else for their ideas. Disagreements are going to happen - we're humans. How we handle ourselves says a lot about who we are though. Again, be respectful.

2) FOUL LANGUAGE: Keep foul language off the site. If you like to curse and carry on, please do that elsewhere. This is a family site about HUNTING and that stuff adds no value for anyone. Consider it a G rated site where even YOUR kids can drop in and learn from others. What would you like THEM to see?

3) ADVERTISING: Advertise ONLY in the appropriate forums. Just be respectful, and if you want to advertise, then let us know and we'll explain your options. Visit http://www.predatortalk.com/advertise for more advertising information (coming soon).

4) SPAMMING: Do NOT use any part of this site to spam another member. This includes private messaging. If we receive complaints that you're sending unsolicited private messages to members about your product or service, we will remove your private messaging privileges.

5) SIGNATURES: We encourage you to add a signature to your posts. You can even mention your company, and include a link to your site. Let's keep them to 5 lines though. This allows a level playing field for all, and keeps the site clean for everyone too.

6) POLITICS: The rule on political discussions is really simple. There will be NONE. Political discussions get everyone worked up and usually end badly. There are many places to discuss politics, so let's not do it here.

7) ANTI HUNTING / TRAPPING TALK: We strictly forbid ALL anti hunting and trapping talk on PredatorTalk. Sportsmen who visit this site should not have to answer to anyone for their love of the sport. Any anti's who do surface and begin posting, will be permanently banned.

8) HAVE FUN: Yes this is an actual "rule". This is all supposed to be fun and if you're not enjoying yourself out here, then send us a message and let us know why. We'll do what we can.

YD: Thanks for clearing this up. Just wanted to put some info out to chew on.

#20 On a call

On a call

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • 5398 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:03 AM

I see you guys have your campaign ready and with good ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users