Sponsors

Links

Photo
- - - - -

Range Report Savage model 10 Predator Hunter Max 1 243 cal.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 RoughNeck

RoughNeck

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

And those groups looked real nice, i have been working with the Reloader 10 just for my AR and it has done alot better grouping than the H322, It is just easy and cheaper for the H322 for me to get, and that dang lapua brass is way to high for me to keep using it. might work with some remington or winchester brass to see how it works. I have loaded alot of diffrent calibers for the 223 and found in my savage and AR both group better with the 50 grain bullet. Fixin to start on diffrent loads like a 25.1, and so on. But with just the 25.0 grain out of my AR it is shooting 5 shot groups and covering them with a quarter, if anyone has a better load let me know

#22 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 17929 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

At 5 shots under a dime I think at that point I would start adjusting my OAL just a tad and see if it gets any better. I normally don't mess with OAL too much but with the results you are showing I may, just to try and get it down a touch. If it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind.

Tree Branch Calls

If you use it, they will come !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

#23 SWAMPBUCK10PT

SWAMPBUCK10PT

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

Good Report Big D---thanks for sharing--Vargets a Great powder I also use it in my 225 win--------SB
CALL'EM THEY'LL COME

#24 ebbs

ebbs

Die Hard Member

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 1807 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

Good Report Big D---thanks for sharing--Vargets a Great powder I also use it in my 225 win--------SB

hey Skip how ya feeling? Haven't heard much from you since the birthday yote.

Visit Haus of Guns at www.HausofGuns.com

"Practical Gun & Gear Reviews for the Average Joe Shooter"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users